arrival by car:
- arrival by car from Vienna via Südautobahn A2, S6 and Phyrnautobahn A9, exit Admont (duration approx. 2 ½ h),
- arrival by car from Graz and Linz via Pyhrnautobahn A9, exit Admont (duration approx. 1 ¼ h),
- arrival by car from Salzburg via Tauernautobahn A10 and Ennstal-Bundesstraße B146 via Schladming-Liezen (duration approx. 1 ¾ h).
arrival per rail:
- arrival per rail from Vienna south station via Semmering to Liezen. On weekend and on holidays - directly from Vienna via Amstetten to Admont.
- arrival per rail from Graz central station - Bruck/Mur - Leoben - Liezen.
- arrival per rail from Linz central station to Ardning.
- arrival per rail from Salzburg central station via Bischofshofen to Liezen. From Liezen and Ardning: continuation of the journey with the regional bus lines.